dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
went to pop coral this weekend to see what all the pop was about and dep left happy me and wifey got traeted like family corals looks nice and the convo was def cool somewhere ill def be taking a trip to again keep the good reefing spirit going john

JYC1128

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yes, POP CORAL is the best place to be for good prices and nice corals. John was a nice guy to meet and his corals are really nice. Got alot of goodies in really good prices compared to the other places i have been to that says alot but upon arrival, there's not much to look at or buy. We will definitely go back for more! Thanks John! :)

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
This was supposed to be the weekend that I check the place out but I didn't get a chance to go. Won't have time to go for another 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing all the good things I've heard about.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Lol it was a last min thing I was in the city and we ventured in bk but the prices are fair and he work with u when buying multiple stuff def dont get a vendor feel it feel more I was dealing with one of my hommie of the site def somewhere ill stop by again

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
^^ It was really good to see ya and the Mrs'! Careful those cmantis frags take over! Make sure you don't test your levels either as that particular species likes to live dirty!

That bubbletip I got tried to move on me but I put it back where I wanted and now its chilling. As soon as the lights turned off my clowns were all over it :) Yeeeaahh!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Yeah that's the things about pop, your not in a techno club or apple store like atmosphere that you know you have to pay for !!! He opens his home to you and treats you like one of the guys ! Talk buy and talk some more johns a real person........ No counter...no cash register ..... No waiting .......your the customer and his prices are always right.

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Lol it was a last min thing I was in the city and we ventured in bk but the prices are fair and he work with u when buying multiple stuff def dont get a vendor feel it feel more I was dealing with one of my hommie of the site def somewhere ill stop by again

1+
when I was there for the first time I felt like John was my friend long time ago

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: