editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
What is the advantage/disadvantage of getting a dual controller w/rw20's? (versus 2 single controllers). Is there an additional charge for this?
Or is the dual controllers only for the WP series?
1 of my WP40's just stopped working (after a year) what are these going for? Considering replacing or going with the rw series.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
What is the advantage/disadvantage of getting a dual controller w/rw20's? (versus 2 single controllers). Is there an additional charge for this?
Or is the dual controllers only for the WP series?
1 of my WP40's just stopped working (after a year) what are these going for? Considering replacing or going with the rw series.

The dual controller is for the WP series. The RW series of pumps doesn't require a dual controller. They can communicate wirelessly to one another across the product line up to 16 pumps.

Besides the above mentioned the RW series have a 15% wider flow and also more levels of control/speed adjustment.

We do have the wp40 twin package with dual controller in stock. I will have to check the price as I am not in the store at the moment.

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The dual controller is for the WP series. The RW series of pumps doesn't require a dual controller. They can communicate wirelessly to one another across the product line up to 16 pumps.

Besides the above mentioned the RW series have a 15% wider flow and also more levels of control/speed adjustment.

We do have the wp40 twin package with dual controller in stock. I will have to check the price as I am not in the store at the moment.

If I went with the wp40 I would only need 1...I purchased 2 in a group buy and 1 no longer works with consistency.
I would only purchase 2 of the rw15's or 20's if I decide to switch to the new pumps.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: