Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
The new Jebao pumps are available. Pop Corals is a Premier Dealer for all Jebao products and receive all new releases first in the USA!

Jebao RW4 Wireless WaveMaker (132 - 1056 gph) - $85/ea or 160/pr

Jebao RW8 Wireless WaveMaker
(185 - 2113 gph) - $90/ea or $175/pr

Jebao RW15 Wireless WaveMaker (317 - 3962 gph) - $95/ea or $180/pr

Jebao RW20 Wireless WaveMaker (
660 - 5283 gph) - $105/ea or $200/pr

• 8 Different Flow Rate
  • 15% Wider Flow
  • Super Silent
  • Wireless Controller to connect Master / Slave Pump
  • Can Standalone Operation on One Pump or Wireless
  • Easy installation and maintenance.
  • Magnetic bracket
  • Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
  • One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
  • High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
  • Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
  • Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
  • Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
  • Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
Wave Modes:

W1?Wave Mode
Rotating the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time. As the volume of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by switching the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length turn to be same as the length of tank; Increase the wave length by switching the knob in clockwise, and reduce in anti clockwise.

W2
? Sine Mode

One or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.

Else? Random Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.

H
?Flow Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by ?SPEED/FEED?

C
? Shift to flow mode
Two pumps are needed to be operated at the same time, when they shift wave and flow
in cycles. P1 work, P2 stop;P2 work, P1 stop;P1 work, P2 stop. and cycles like this.
Cycle period ?1s-1min?can by adjusted by switching the knob and adjust the flow
rate by pressing SPEED/FEED

Last edited:

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Here is a picture comparing the WP with the RW series. Also these pumps are MAP priced so you will not (should not) find a lower price so you can buy with confidence.

JebaoPump_zps28aa7020.jpg

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
We will match any authorized distributors pricing. No need to wait for shipping from overseas.

(* This goes for any product that we carry including but not limited to Aqua Illumination, Aqua FX, Aquatic Life, Danner (Mag), Digital Aquatics, EcoPlus, Elos, Evergrow, Gavita, Hamilton Technologies, Hydro-logic, Kessil, Korallen, Koro Sun, Leaf Brite, Reeflo, Royal Exclusive, Vertex.)

Last edited:

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Hey salt where did you see these in action? Let me see if youtube put a video out yet. Didn't someone say they had theses already? Maybe we could get whoever that was to post a pic or video. I would love to see these in action

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Pumps are available for immediate pickup. Contact today to be the first in the US to get yours before they are officially announced at Interzoo this weekend. We are an authorized Jebao dealer so buy with confidence.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Hey salt where did you see these in action? Let me see if youtube put a video out yet. Didn't someone say they had theses already? Maybe we could get whoever that was to post a pic or video. I would love to see these in action

youtube has videos of them already allot of people hobbyist in the east coast have them already. There pretty awesome! i have 2 of them already gonna set them up later on tonight or tomorrow. The undertoe on them is pretty strong. They will be coming out with another model as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vFOMsOg8I0&feature=youtu.be

RW-4 / RW-8 / RW-15 / RW-20. B

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
We just got word and prototype pictures of a new adapter to connect the Jebao pumps to your Apex controllers. We will be the first with this product so stay tuned!

Here are some teasers of the R4's waiting to go into your aquariums:
r4_zps437d76b8.jpg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey John,

I have a 45 cube and would like to simulate the wave thing you have in your tanks at the store. What pump(s) would you recommend and would this be possible in my tank without water spilling over the top of my cube? I have mostly LPS colonies and a few SPS frags.

Thanks.

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: