M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Russ...Guess who is diving in again???? Lol right now looks like we may be getting the red sea 500s. Plug and play bc we don't want to set up the old system again and I've gotten lazy. Lol how's things???!!!

Xox Sybil
    Hi Russ, just wanted to say thanks again and let you know the Koralia's arrived today and are working great.
    thanks for d help! D light is great! Exactly what i need to accent my sps and make colors pop out.
    Hi Russ,

Thank you again for everything. The sump you made for my 150G upgrade it came out awesome! Like always it was pleasure meeting up with you again.
    Russ,

Thank you for the ecotech! It was a huge pleasure doing business with you. I am going to have to save some pennies so I can buy the battery backup.
    Hi Russ,

Thanks again it was a pleasure meeting up again. The new skimmer just started producing skimmate this morning I checked before I left for work. Thank Again

-Brandon
    amazing guy and great deals. Is out to help you out not screw you over. Definitly best deals on the market especially with shipping.
    Thanx for the lights great guy to deal with very up front and honest i like that will shop with you again Thanx Russ
    Thanx masterswimmer u guys are awesome Thanx for all the help since I'm new to the saltwater monster : )
    I would like one. I will go on on PayPal later. I need all info. Do I have to go to your site or do I just send payment. Let me know how to proceed. Appreciate it.
    Hey Russ I just hooked up the ato and it's not working right or I'm doing something wrong all I know is the pump I connected to the ato never turns on a mode or b mode I tried everything even pluged a light and didn't turn on.

Please call me when u get a chance anytime tomorrow after 8am.

Mike 718 749 6270
    Hey Russ,

I was looking at the solana xl67. Can you guys get just the tank and cover. And if so how much is it. I have a stand and sump already.
    Thanks
    Matt
    Hi Russ,it's Sal from newburgh.I need you expert advice,I am getting out of the hobby and just wanted to know if my live rock from my saltwater tank can be used in a fresh water tank without any problems and ph spikes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…