Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saw a new pet store in queens went in n in thier basement is full of fish n corals.. prices was crazy green brain coral only 44.99 n look healthy.. I purhase a large koren angelfish for 150 gallon and it was only 59.99 def will be back here.. the guy told me every sunday new shipments of coral n fish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its called pet palace in middle village queens dnt no address located on freshpond road.. guy sed big shipment of corals this sunday he had decent amont of fish n coral in stock today. n their were in the middle of settin up more tanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i mean i only been there once n from what i saw livestock look pretty good fish n coral, but this store is new n i think they culd be great espeacially if they building more tanks like they guy said.. they werent stock when i went but they had nice livestock n im prob goin to go back on a sunday or monday when they get their new livestock in..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know it defending hasn't be.open too long because.I.don't.live too far away but I barely. Ever past there n wen I.did I.saw the store.n.stooped in.was impressed especially for not such a big space.

jsvokowest

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not looking for any conflict just seeing if it is the same shop. I bought a copperband from pet palace on fresh pond after i link was first posted. Definitely had good pricing.

Wolf DOT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i went there a year or so ago when they were opening--wasnt impressed and never went back-maybe things have changed but i dont get how they are still setting up the "fish room" it been over a year! lol
+1

I was about to say the same thing. was there about 10 months ago. nothing about it really impressed me. they did have live rock when i was there. it was alright but not nothing to make it stand out or a great impression to make me return.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
It is the same store that has been up for a little over a year! The owners a really nice people, the service has always been great the times that I visited. The prices are good, and depending on when you go they tend to have very nice fish. I haven't been there in a while so I can't speak on their corals!
They are still setting up because they are constantly trying to do their best to keep customers satisfied!
They are right next to a Wendy's (I believe) on Fresh Pond Rd. not far from Metropolitan Ave.
61-19 Fresh Pond Rd.
Middle Village, NY 11379

NO, I am most definitely not associated with them in any way, but as a very infrequent customer since I live way on the other side of Queens.....;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: