rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Kissena Aquarium Inc
46-30 Kissena Boulevard
Flushing, NY 11355
718-358-0761

they have alot of sw and coral stuff and they can get what u need i been going there for the pass 2 years

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
You can add this to the list+

Aquatic Empire Inc. (Wholesale only Need Tax I.D)
(718) 888-9922
First class stuff, great price and awesome livestock
Great customer Service and Overall great Owner!

Got a couple of fishes from Tommy. Great guy and great prices. Fishes are very healthy and alive. Would be my LFS if he was in BK.

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO, Wholesalers should stick to just wholesaling, I know a few LFS that he supplies to complainted about him for selling to the public, because this would hurt their business.

and "some vendors" here running their operations in their garage or home, not paying rent, taxes, or not applying for the legal documents that they need will not hurt their business?

Rating - 100%
298   0   0
and "some vendors" here running their operations in their garage or home, not paying rent, taxes, or not applying for the legal documents that they need will not hurt their business?

Good point, I assume half of the vendors here are home-based businesses, now whether they pay rent, taxes , or have legal documents is their own concern. I understand theres competitions everywhere. Do whatever you feel is right then.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: