tomn

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Haha. i was browsing in a store the other day and stopped to look at an achilles tang. When i started talking to one of the workers he told me he had 3 of them in a 30g... your better off getting your info from forums and databases. You have to take what some stores say with a grain of salt.. there just trying to sell their product.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
1) Not all stores thrive on misinformation. There are several quality establishments around where you can get good info and livestock. You just need to be more discerning about where you choose to shop.

2) There is just as much if not more terrible information circulating on forums because there's little to no qualifications to post a comment. You really need to be able to do your own research on top of using a forum so you can sift through it all and find the real information you need.

3) 10gal is below the recommended volume for even a clown. I would advise not adding a yellow tang to anything under 150gal or at the very least 6' as they get a lot bigger than most people realize and they are pretty aggressive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: