DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know the feeling Reefer, I have a 12 aquapod. The hinges broke on the top... so it got me thinking. Long story short, I just put a 150 MH 10000K pendant. I could literally see my leather, colt, kenya, xenia and mushrooms GROW right in front of my eyes. Not to mention kept my room cozy with all the heat, lol

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I know the feeling Reefer, I have a 12 aquapod. The hinges broke on the top... so it got me thinking. Long story short, I just put a 150 MH 10000K pendant. I could literally see my leather, colt, kenya, xenia and mushrooms GROW right in front of my eyes. Not to mention kept my room cozy with all the heat, lol

ur gonna melt ur tank don!!! :( :lol2:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
How much light depends on what you plan on keeping in there. 130 watts is gonna create a lot of heat and evaporation even with PC. Plus you can have 1000 watts but if it's not of the proper spectrum ur just spinning ur tires. Figure out what you are going to stock the tank with and then figure out what light you need. If you want intense light but are worried about the heat get a 70 watt halide or something and throw some NO T5s on for actinics. Either way with that kind of light ur gonna need some kind of top off system to prevent large swings in salinity and heat.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: