clownlover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
yea i erased it after i reread ur post nd saw u knew about tyrees zonal approach. as far as aesthetics, for me it would work perfectly with my plcement. imagine a rectangle room that is large, what i want to do is split the room in two by making a pseudo wall out of this tank. so since its oriented that way (jutting out of the wall) all i would have to do is build out a cabinet that would cover my sectioned off in tank sump/fuge. since its next to the kitchen the cabinets would match my existing for a seemless look. as far as measurments, for my space i want a 96" long tank and i will section it off 2 feet. i need to try and find a picture of the whole setup including cabinets to try n clear this up. will check out ur link thank u

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I cannot wait to see what you guys both come up with!!! Eventually, it would be great to start an "all in one tank" thread. Then we can compare the different ways that people are setting them up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: