Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok guys i created my sump and and its up and running fine and i dont know why i have this problem in my tank but my tank its producing alot of waste my sump is broken down in three parts skimmer-fuge-return im clueless right now because one of my fishes died and when i did tested the ater everything seemed fine can anyone tell me how to clear up my water
MyTank009.jpg
[/IMG]

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well 1st off you just hooked that new dolphin900 tht you got from me ,so im assuming that you have more flow in your tank now ,which will cuz waste to blow off your rocks
also are you using a filter sock in your sump to catch all that crap falling in there ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Well 1st off you just hooked that new dolphin900 tht you got from me ,so im assuming that you have more flow in your tank now ,which will cuz waste to blow off your rocks
also are you using a filter sock in your sump to catch all that crap falling in there ?
nah actually i dont have a filter sock on it,but still that cant be the cause of it shouldnt the skimmer pick most of it up

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
why do you have those noodles in your sump for? what ever they are they should be in a media bag

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Andy did you let the sump(silicone) cure properly? And what silicone did you use??

It could be a natural process but your tank was crystal not to long ago...something to do wth the sump probably....
the silicone dried properly i used a aquarium silicone that i bought from a ACE hardware store

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
can i improvize and take a regular clean sock and tie it to the over flow pipe because this tank it bothering me looking so green when i was running it with my canister my water was crystal clear ask nano

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: