nybb1001

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im sure someone on here would offer a few bucks for all the corals in one shot. would be great for a beginner!

lets put it this way
pic one: toadstool if it had nice coloration and in a store would be a 50-60 dollar coral seeing it looks great in size and opens fully. since it looks just plain white and no color at all... your probably looking in the 20 dollar range

pic 2: those i dont think are mushrooms, i think they are cabbage. is so, cabbage is a cheap quick growing coral. again, you should be able to get maybe 20 bucks for it.

Pic 3: xenia, stores sell xenia for cheap, but almost always you see this free online because its a weed grower. it grows so much and so fast, most people give it away.

pic 4: kenya tree. simple easy coral. probably 15 bucks for it

pic 5: hammer coral. very faded in color. usually hammers can grow pretty fast and sell for about 20 bucks for a nice size, but usually bright green and nice redish tips.

i also see a clown, maybe just a simple purcula? 15 bucks
yellow tang. i cant tell the condition, but 20 bucks is fair.

tank and stand maybe around 50?
sump another 40-50
UV about 35-40
small fuge light 20
skimmer, cannot tell brand. brand and model can make it from worthless to a pretty penny...
internal overflow box 20
return pump? what is it? mag drive or something? probablt 20-25 bucks

live rock, id if you want it out quick, 2 bucks a pound. its got some cyno and algae, so 2 is fair.

light fixture i cannot see? t5? pc? 40-50 bucks

is that an RO unit or RODI unit? how many gallons per day? 85 bucks or so is fair.

this is just my opinion. others may say its worthless or maybe worth more, but thats ballpark prices i think. rough estimate. or do all combined price, and take off 50-80 bucks and try it gone in one shot to a beginner

good luck with sale

pic 3 doesn't look like xenia, more like anthelia.
Corals have no color maybe due to picture quality.
The toadstool looks green to me.

dmatta82

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am not trying to sell everything separate yet. I am looking for $400 for the whole set up. You can't beat a deal like that.
I have a 75 gallon tank and stand with t5 nova extreme lights 4x54 watts changes that were changed about a year and a half ago. A turbo twist UV sterilizer 9 watt. A 40gallon refugium with a 24 watt compact flourescent. 2 catalina 2200 pumps. An overflow box from a proclear wetdry system which I still have. I use the overflow box for the refugium now. A fire and ice ro/di system( dont know how many gallons it makes)
About 70-80 pounds of live rock. toadstool, white tip and purple tip hammers, xenia, green and purple frogspawn, anthelia, some type of mushroom in the pic, black and white percula, yellow tang and black and white clownfish in my refugium. If you're serious you're more than welcome to come by and see it in person. $400.
Thanks

dmatta82

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have many people emailing me about the fish and coral. I am not selling anything individually yet. I am trying to sell the whole system first. Also I can help with delivery, but I will deliver it all. I do not ship.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: