aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
b/c im taking a 2 hour trip to get there. i dont want everything to be sold and ill be left with 3, 1 inch frags :grumpy: lol j/p

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
you are so full of ****. I can get to your house in 35-40 minutes.. Why are you so melodramatic ?? Mike live 15 minutes from me so he is closer to you.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
lol i was joking k calm down............... but. it takes me 30 mins to get to FT. it would take a while by subway? that was my first thought of transportation to get there.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
take two of these and call me in the morning, :division:

Chill Pill.png

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
You started with all of the smilies and frowns.. I am calm. You go overboard sometimes with no facts. You got checked this time.

Last edited:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
you dont understand... i dont want the tort? ......:confused:

i was just telling you that....
he said:

hi guys,
nick (nyfireman) ask for slimer and tort

so i told you that somebody asked for it already ? whats all the ruckus... thats all................?

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
guys ,take it easy:))))
originally aron u ask for different frags. and u should picked them up first at sat ,then on sunday...come on dude... and i told u it much easier to get by me on a car...but,its up to u... then ,when i post tort for sale u jump on it and didnt even get first frags u ask....
this is not my bissiness and i am not making money of it....if u said u coming ,please come down and get ur stuff. i have no time to play around and wait for sat,sunsay,then monday...sorry,bro ,but i am busy for this stuff..
besides the point,last week i ask kasei if he want this tort he ask,yes..but,he didnt contact me. so i fugure he wans his tank to get more stable or something,and post it for sale on sunday..any way,if nick pass on it,this tort goes to kasei

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: