sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey Sunny, when I finish upgrading my lights I would love to buy a few frags from you. You have several corals which I had and lost due to a blackout that affected my neighborhood several years ago. It was heart breaking... Been trying to track down frags for past two years, but of the hundreds of frags I sold or gave away, not a single person I have been able to contact still has them!

Anyway, your tank looks amazing!

Best,

Alfred

Thanks Alfred. Let me know when you are ready.

Sunny

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yeah, I added you as a "friend" on MR so that I would not have to search real hard to find you! It is going to be a few months. One thing I have learned in over 25 years of keeping corals is that you have to be PATIENT. So, I will take my time, reboot my 180 properly and make all of the necessary investments in upgrades before I get started again. (Last time I started EVERYTHING using frags and it took over a year for them to grow out to the point that my tank did not look like a frag tank- but the results were AMAZING)

Your tank looks incredible. You have reason to be proud!

Alfred

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Yeah, I added you as a "friend" on MR so that I would not have to search real hard to find you! It is going to be a few months. One thing I have learned in over 25 years of keeping corals is that you have to be PATIENT. So, I will take my time, reboot my 180 properly and make all of the necessary investments in upgrades before I get started again. (Last time I started EVERYTHING using frags and it took over a year for them to grow out to the point that my tank did not look like a frag tank- but the results were AMAZING)

Your tank looks incredible. You have reason to be proud!

Alfred

Thanks again Alfred. This hobby can be a real pain at times. I have seen gorgeous tanks crash over night due to equipment malfunction, human error etc. There are some that claim to be reefing gods but I believe that no one can claim to be knowing everything in this hobby. I also believe that most of us in this hobby give in their best to support/bring the best in our tank. I honestly believe that at times it is just bad luck and things don't work out.

I have had many ups and downs myself in this hobby.

So, I would rather be humble than proud :) :).

Sunny

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: