• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jmaquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey MR looking to sell 2 of my MP 40 its the wireless units $700.00 for both and a 72" MH 250W unit 150.00$ pm if you need more info thanks for looking

1 pump and light sold 1 MP 40 left

2a7xt1f.png

wh1evt.png

2i3l38.png

1zf8k3.png

xeqv7n.png

2ly5ovl.png

db6lh.png

npnp12.png

Last edited:

jmaquatic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Im getting alot of parting out offers really would like to move everything in 1 shot if members like they can make a buy where 1 person takes 1 item and another takes the rest or a 3 member buy really don't care just really would like to move pumps and light as a bundle

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
bundle and price makes its too unique to find a buyer quickly.

Not everyone has a 72 inch tank, not everyone likes Odyssea for lighting, not everyone wants to have to replace bulbs and not everyone needs 4 mp 40's.

If you truly want to move this stuff quickly, consider selling the mp40's for $250.00 to $300 and the light for $150 to $200 and not bundled.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
bundle and price makes its too unique to find a buyer quickly.

Not everyone has a 72 inch tank, not everyone likes Odyssea for lighting, not everyone wants to have to replace bulbs and not everyone needs 4 mp 40's.

If you truly want to move this stuff quickly, consider selling the mp40's for $250.00 to $300 and the light for $150 to $200 and not bundled.

Who say he's in a rush to sell .?? And he's doing it the smart way ...

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
I am simply drinking my coffee and sharing my opinion.

Smart way?? $350 for a used out of warranty mp40? $900 for a light that is 72"inches and two pumps?

Really, what is so smart about that, many buyers for one or the other but not 2 pumps and a 72 inch light.

Smart, maybe for those that buy tanks and livestock from ppl and then post on forums that they are selling for a friend or that they are trimming down their own tank when in reality they are running a side business.

I post for the consumer because I am a consumer.

I post for the hobbyist because I am in the hobby.

OP stated he is receiving offers for individual items not the bundled, I shared my opinion, just like i am posting my opinion about $350 $400 used out of warranty equipment or ppl that buy up closing pet stores and then post lies in order to sell.

Who say he's in a rush to sell .?? And he's doing it the smart way ...

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I am simply drinking my coffee and sharing my opinion.

Smart way?? $350 for a used out of warranty mp40? $900 for a light that is 72"inches and two pumps?

Really, what is so smart about that, many buyers for one or the other but not 2 pumps and a 72 inch light.

Smart, maybe for those that buy tanks and livestock from ppl and then post on forums that they are selling for a friend or that they are trimming down their own tank when in reality they are running a side business.

I post for the consumer because I am a consumer.

I post for the hobbyist because I am in the hobby.

OP stated he is receiving offers for individual items not the bundled, I shared my opinion, just like i am posting my opinion about $350 $400 used out of warranty equipment or ppl that buy up closing pet stores and then post lies in order to sell.

How do you know the mp 40 are out warranty? Do you have proof of that or the serial number to call marine tech and find out? If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Read!!!

Purchased last year. It's now December 2012.

Any point of last year puts them out of warranty, if they were purchased December 2011 then they have less than one month left.

I call it reading, op was very specific, did you read?

Are you a hobbyist or just Selks boy? touchy touchy

Read! OP is not getting bundle offers, I offered an opinion, would you like me to define what an opinion is?

Even if OP has time on his side to sell, the odds of someone being on the market for that a 72 inch light and 2 MP40's all at the same time are slim.

Seems like you too like paying close to retail for out of warranty, smart

How do you know the mp 40 are out warranty? Do you have proof of that or the serial number to call marine tech and find out? If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
BTW

this does not even fit into this conversation.

Bad to day? being blunt and honest and offering reasonable opinions has nothing to do with with nice or not nice but ok mommy, I will try not to point out the obvious ever again (don't hold your breath).

GLWS to the OP, sell individually and stuff will be gone this weekend.

If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Read!!!

Purchased last year. It's now December 2012.

Any point of last year puts them out of warranty, if they were purchased December 2011 then they have less than one month left.

I call it reading, op was very specific, did you read?

Are you a hobbyist or just Selks boy? touchy touchy

Read! OP is not getting bundle offers, I offered an opinion, would you like me to define what an opinion is?

Even if OP has time on his side to sell, the odds of someone being on the market for that a 72 inch light and 2 MP40's all at the same time are slim.

Seems like you too like paying close to retail for out of warranty, smart

He's not my boy but obviously know his stuff .... You can assume all you want but till u know the fact keep drinking your Coffee and keep your two cents to your self ... I hate when people sware they know it all.... ITS HIS STUFF he's trying to sell all at once because " he wants to sell everything at ONE time "

Everybody know he can sell the mp's fast ... But he chooses to sell everything so he don't have to worry about selling just the light later !! That's why I said he's smart !!

Case close ..smfh

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: