wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
60 Gallon Cube Set. Acrylic tank, drilled for 2 1.5" bulkheads in the back wall and 2 3/4" bulkheads in the bottom. The overflow is cut right into the back of the tank with the box on the outside. Tank Stand and Canopy $350 Not a single scratch on the tank.

70-100lbs of corraline encrusted Kaelini rock, a few pieces have some zoos on them as well. Really nice big show size pieces. Very clean and healthy rock no algae. Was in my tank for a year or 2 in a lightly stocked tank. $350 for all of it

All Equipment is brand new or used for a few days. I was redoing my tank and had bought a lot of new equipment but things didnt work out and i have decided to take a litle time away from reeftanks.

250W Metal Halide Retro, FCan Ballast, Sunlight Supply ReefOptixII and an XM 10000K Bulb. Comes wired with quick disconnects USed 2-3 days max $180

Neptune AquaController II Backlit with pH and Temp probes. X10 interface, DC4, and computer cable. Brand new in the box. I took it out to hook to my computer and play around for a little while and then put it back. I think i have 2 x10 modules to go along with it as well $465

Sequence ReefFlo Dart Pump. 3600GPH Brand new $170

5lb Aluminum CO2 tank brand new Filled with brand new dual guage regulator and solenoid $125

Acrylic Sump Brand New 21L x 8W x 18H has a series of baffles, pump compartment and bulkhead for connecting a filter or skimmer to. $75

Large DIY Beckett Skimmer. 10x10x27 $200 it is a recirculating design. Needs pump. Was setup for use with the sequence Dart above. if you take both together $350

Might have some other stuff around when i start cleaning everything out

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey wedfr, sorry to hear your having to give up your reef.
If kris does not take the halides I'll be second in line for them.
I'd like to buy everything else you have, but I just don't have the cash right now, bad timing. good luck selling everything.
J

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks Kris, I'll just have to grow more frags for you

wedfr I'll pm for info.
J

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
holy herbiness and kuyamark give me an email and ill send you some pictures.

For the person looking for 15-20 pounds of rock. Id rather get rid of it all at once. ill let you know if i start selling it piece by piece

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aquacontroller II Sold

CO2 Equipment Sold

Live Rock Pending

250 Retro Pending

Tank/Stand/Canopy $350
Sump $75
Sequence Dart $175
Beckett Skimmer $175

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: