• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
As Daniel can tell you, most of the frags were the size of small colonies. I can cut several large frags from many of my SPS, first two or three takers will be very happy with what they get.

-Alfred

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd get a frag pack if I could, but right now my tank is a little out of wack from my 10 day vaction to FL, the timer for my lights was not working and I've got hair algae everywhere, luckly the only thing I lost was my xenia.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have one fairly decent sized frag of the neon green birds nest that is available to the next person that takes a frag pack.

As for picking corals- give me a call and I can try to arrange passing by. My cellular is: 917-287-5512. I live in Manhattan up by the GW bridge and my office is on Maiden Lane in lower Manhattan. As long as it is on the West side I dont mind, otherwise, it depends on whether or not the wife gives me a ride. ;-)

-Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Let me know when you want to come by. I will probably be out tomorrow evening and Saturday during the day. But you can call me on my cellular: 917-287-5512. I live in Upper Manhattan.

-Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I need to raise $$$ to paint the babies room, so I am willing to be generous on the frags. (I normally give out large frags anyway) I can arrange to be home Saturday late afternoon and evening. (Tomorrow)

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: