• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Look at page 2 of the posts in this thread. I have several pictures of the parent colonies. They have grown considerably since the pictures and I have a few that are not photographed.

I have large frags of green Acropora millipora, red/pink with yellow tip acropora millipora, purple montipora digitata, orange montipora digitata, bright green montipora capricornis.

The frags I have of the acros have multiple small branches, some are very attractive and will grow out to be very nice colonies.

-Alfred

Some PICTURES! (Thanks to Benji!)

I can still make up two frag packs. Size of frags will be between 1.5" and 3" depending on the coral. Other SPS available, I will post more pics if needed.

EG99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I bought a frag pack from Alfredo in November. All are doing well and have been growing nicely. If i had the room i would buy another frag pack from him.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thought I would resurrect this post. I had to partially tear down the tank to work on some rocks. I have TONS of HUGH frags available from these colonies, if you are looking for some nice sized frags give me a call: 917-287-5512. I also have a few frags of the neon green toadstool for $50 each. (About 2 frags) These are a max of 2" in size, but this is a very rare coral.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: