ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm willing to split the system as follows:

Tank/Stand (no return pump): $400
Sump: $125
Skimmer $150 (pending but only if tank/stand sell )

Of course take all for $600. If you take all the return pump will be included with a new impeller and you will have dry rock as well

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks bklynreefguy. Practically giving this away. The tank is really nice and built by our own Mark (reefoman) who does impeccable work. This is not a mass manufactured tank. Built by a true artisan. I should note the custom king sump does fit that marineland stand. I had it made so it would. I was originally going to use the marineland stand but then had member ttnoy build me a 48 x 24 stand in the hope that I would upgrade to a 48 x 24 footrpint sized tank.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
To those who pm'd me about delivery it's not an option. If the tank were smaller and lighter I could deliver it but it is a heavy tank.

Will post some additional pics of the oveflow box. Mark's work is sweet. A few members including Jackson6745, kingator to name a few have tanks built by Mark. Great tank and great price but need to move it for a planned upgrade. Otherwise I'd keep it.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I still have this. If anyone wants to trade me for anything lmk what you have but this is what I'm looking for:

Trade for tank/stand/sump only (I'm keeping the skimmer for now) for 2 used vortechs mp40w's, maxspect gyre or $425 or if you have a nice skimmer (ATB 840 any version) or mh/t5 combo high end like elos or giesmann. Depending on condition cash may be added on my end or cash on your end.

Tank is empty and cleaned/ready for pickup....

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: