ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Looking to upgrade so the following is for sale:

All items were purchased new by me except for the marineland stand.

Tank is still running so if anyone wants to take a look pm me. You need to have 100% positive feedback.

Tank/Custom King Sump/Alpha Omega 130 Skimmer/Sicce Return pump + free marineland stand + free dry rock$600

I'm not looking to part out. This is a very good deal for someone.

Rimless tank starfire front made by our one and only Reefoman (Mark) (free marine land stand in excellent shape included). The marineland stand was painted white and reinforced with a piece of birch ply in the center. I was going to use it but decided to go with a bigger stand in case I upgraded.

Tank dimensions are 24 x 24 x 20 high with an external overflow box and built like a brick house. This tank is heavy. Acrylic back wall with cut out for overflow. The tank may have one or two very light surface scratches on the front pane but you can't tell by looking at it. Comes with bulkheads loc line and return and drain plumbing. Also the black acrylic wall could use some silicone up top where it meets the glass. When empty the top edge of the acrylic does not adhere against the back glass on the top edge in one or two spots. It's barely noticeable. This doesn't effect the integrity at all. Just pointing it out since I'm picky. It's flush when the tank is filled up.I'm keeping the stand that is pictured.

Pic of the marineland stand to be posted.

DSC_0758.jpg

You will need to get a new impeller for the sicce 2.0 return pump. I took it off line after I changed out all of my live rock and noticed rust on it.

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Pics of the marineland stand:
20150302_134445_zpsfhffjrf6.jpg

20150302_134520_zpsnendjayi.jpg

Bucket of Dry Rock

20150302_134645_zpsrokltcfd.jpg

Send me a pm to arrange to take a look at the tank. I can break it down and have it ready for you in a few days.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks Perry! Correction: the return pump is a sicce 3.0 but I think you can get away with a smaller rated pump even though you can dial it back. I am going to purchase a new impellar for the pump and probably replace it with the impeller for the 2.0 or 2.5 if it is interchangeable. So thr buyer of this system will have a pump with a brand new impeller.

This is a great tank with quality craftmanship. The external overflow gives you extra room.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
TTT. Great system. Hard to find an external overflow and built by a true craftsman. Mark's built many tanks for MR members. Hate to give this up but need a bit more room. As stated buyer of the system will get a brand new impeller for the sicce return pump. All equipment is about a year old.

ezaudio2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
455   0   0
Bump for a beautiful tank. Off topic but can i ask what is in the tank on the bottom that you have everything on top of? Good luck with sale!

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks Eric. Going to go for an elos 70 (not much of an upgrade) but the 30" width will help. Need to sell this tank though before I am able to go for the elos 70. It's really a nice tank and if I don't get my asking price then I'll just keep it. Too much of a nice tank to get rid of it. My other option is to upgrade to a 120 48 x 24 x 20 high custom tank but don't know if I want that big of a tank again. I would probably go for a glass cages tank with a glass holes overflow if I were to go that route (it's in the basement after all) or something nicer from miracles with an external overflow or of course Mark Reefomania! Always a debate I'm constantly having since it is in the basement.

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
That looks pretty nice. I'm sure you are just as excited to get your build going as your son is. If I weren't going for an elos tank and getting a good deal I'd definitely recommend Mark (reefoman). His quality is amazing and just as good as elos. If I had the budget I'd just get another tank from Mark.

Last edited:

Panonhas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Where is he. Does he have a website. I like the Elos but there stands suck. Did you see the thread for the 90 gallon coast to coast? They are great tanks probably better than elos. I go to the elos aqua studio all the time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: