E

earthbounddog

Hi: I am moving away from New York and have decided to sell my 2 yr. old reef tank and contents over the next week or so and will start with the live rock and some extras as a unit:

50 lbs. of healthy live rock. 30 lbs. came from Gulf View, and the other 20 from reefers in the NYC area. It is largely coralline covered and beatifully figured with plenty of life including starfish, lymphets, feather dusters, hidden cup corals, a couple of small sponges, a few star polyps, etc.

There are two stands of Zooanthids both well established. One is purple with neon green centers, and one is orange fringe/purple center with neon green centers 16-20 large buttons on each. Both came from Farms at The Sea and are well established.

I will throw in a large feather duster, some snails, and a six line wrasse, plus a purple urchin and whatever else is running around in there. I have had no problem with bristle worms or any "mean" critters. You can also have a few lbs. of well established live sand if you are starting a new reef.

I am located in East Williamsburg and have a truck. I could bring the stuff to your place if it's in the area and you'll throw some gas in the truck.

I am asking for $225 for all the above which is less Than I paid for the 30 lbs of premium Gulf View Live rock.

I don't have a digital camera so unfortunately I can't post any pics for you, but the tank and rock are healthy and disease free. I wish I could keep the tank but am moving over 1000 miles and don't want to try moving the stuff that far. I am available Tuesday after 4pm if you would like to see it.

I will be selling the hardware once this is done.

email me at: [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Mark

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mark, I know you want to sell the above as a package but if for any reason you change your mind, I have been looking for a six line wrasse for a while. I am sick of the high mortality rate from buying fish at pet stores so have been looking for someone in the area who needed to find a new home for their fish.
If you are not willing to part the fish out perhaps you could mention to the buyer that if they dont really want the wrasse they could contact me ?
[email protected]
Please, please, please?
Cheers, Aaron

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi Aaron: I emailed you as the fish is the one
thing i would like to find a home for before I let go of the rock and stuff.

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It suddenly occured to me that I won't be able to catch him with the rock in there! I will keep you posted about the fish though. If the rock buyer doesn't want him i will let you know.

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Anyone need some live rock? I still have this great deal on live rock plus critters!

E

earthbounddog

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Since no one came by to look before now
I'm going to have to take the rock off the
market for a couple of weeks while I am out of town. I will repost when I'm back and have time to deal with selling it.
Thanks,
mark

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: