tboneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have another buyer beware about Edd. A few years ago he was selling some nice sps colonies and I picked out about 500 dollars worth and notified him by PM that I would like them and asked him his paypal address. He replied back giving me his address and I sent the money immediately. I then contacted him again to arrange pick up and he replied back that he had decided to sell the coral to someone else which was really upsetting, especially since I had already paid him, but they were his corals so I just asked for my money back. He then said he would give the money back but minus the paypal fees! That was when I lost it and reamed him a new a** **** after which he grudgingly refunded my 500 dollars. Be cautious with this guy.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have another buyer beware about Edd. A few years ago he was selling some nice sps colonies and I picked out about 500 dollars worth and notified him by PM that I would like them and asked him his paypal address. He replied back giving me his address and I sent the money immediately. I then contacted him again to arrange pick up and he replied back that he had decided to sell the coral to someone else which was really upsetting, especially since I had already paid him, but they were his corals so I just asked for my money back. He then said he would give the money back but minus the paypal fees! That was when I lost it and reamed him a new a** **** after which he grudgingly refunded my 500 dollars. Be cautious with this guy.

hey **** off, tell it like it is. you didnt send pp for 2 hrs. and that was after i sent you pm not to send pp.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i sent your money back that night, i sent you the pp charges the next day, cause if you would of read your pm you shouldnt have sent pp so i didnt feel i should pay the charges but i did to shut your **** off mouth up.
so tell it like it is chump

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: