Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I am selling the following:

15g glass square tank + black wood stand
heater
small fluval filter/return pump (100 series?)
15-20# of live rock - this rock is AMAZING, super cool shape! Seriously, this rock is really nice looking.

Rock has 2 atlantic anemones on it (one is about 7 inches across) - about 20-30 small snails, worms, very live rock! (these anemomes will not host a clownfish)

I have kept an octopus, 2 seahorses, several non reef safe fish, and lots of invertebrates in this tank. It is a nice size for a "macro-nano". Great for a 2nd tank or a large deskside nano. The hood has a 30w PC bulb, but it is a little corroded and you may wish to replace it. I replaced the entire hood with lights a year ago and it was only $25, I couldn't believe it. I have seen people on the nano sites replacing this bulb with a PC or even 175W MH, so you can upgrade if you want to be a reef hacker.

This is a fun tank for experiments or to dip your toe in the pool known as coral reef aquaria.

Highest bid takes it. Pick up only. Union Square Manhattan. Can pick up after frag swap.
As much water as you care to carry.

:D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: