Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I had a custom tank made if anyone interested in it I was not happy with a part of seam that had cloudy white about size of a dime I told manufacture I really wasn’t happy with it after spending 5 k on it and after some back and forth he replaced it so I have original tank with issue it is brand new never used just water tested ...1/2” acrilic with external overflow
72” long 24 “ wide and 30” tall I believe

If anyone is interested I’ll text pictures I’ll trade for coral or sell $400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
8FB3A3B8-3168-46EB-8E7E-5C719EF24E65.jpeg
41CA7BA2-7CE7-4F20-AA36-79CBC6F58A8F.jpeg
137DBDFB-850D-4DEA-8A26-4D054E29F92C.jpeg

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Full disclosure this is an amazing tank the reason for the price is the defect in the seam it is a Sm cloudy whitish about 1/4” the manufacture was telling me it was an inclusion which means a tiny flake of acrylic got bonded in with the seam!
I saved for a yr to buy this tank and in the end even after manufacturer offered a 10 yr warranty with amount I spent and coming off my old tank leaking and losing everything I wasn’t comfortable and manufacture agreed to send a new tank

There is a thread on this on reef2reef about tank if anyone what’s to see other opinions on the seam issue
But it’s priced the way it is solely because of that so anyone buying will certainly have to weigh that into there decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Full disclosure this is an amazing tank the reason for the price is the defect in the seam it is a Sm cloudy whitish about 1/4” the manufacture was telling me it was an inclusion which means a tiny flake of acrylic got bonded in with the seam!
I saved for a yr to buy this tank and in the end even after manufacturer offered a 10 yr warranty with amount I spent and coming off my old tank leaking and losing everything I wasn’t comfortable and manufacture agreed to send a new tank

There is a thread on this on reef2reef about tank if anyone what’s to see other opinions on the seam issue
But it’s priced

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: