Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I am NY for a few weeks and need to clean out a few things.

I have 2 saddle back clown fish, a domino damsel and a blue devil damsel that needs a home(free).

I also have about 150- 200 lbs of Fiji live rock that I need to sell off fast. It has leather corals on some of it and mushrooms and polyps. It needs a good tank to come back in. It has no hair algea. The tank its in now only has the actinic lights on now. The tank is coming down this week. So a quick response is needed.

$150 for all of the rock. I dont care whats on it.

No equipment for sale. I might post the tank at a later date. It is a 150 AGA with oak stand.

Everything is in Long Island.

Thanks,

Kasei

[ June 21, 2004, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yep House,

This is the last tank in NYC that I have to deal with.This is also the last property I have here. My parents still have the tank I setup for them and it is overgrown now.

How did the frag swap go on Sat ?

I will post pictures of the tank (150g) today in my gallery and also of the other tank (overgrown). I may want to swap colonies with people before I leave for things I dont have. I dont even care if it is a frag ...

Thanks,

Kasei

PS: I still have a 300g on the west coast (empty but you know how that goes). ;)

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Tony,

If noone wants it all I will consider splitting it up. Everyone else, I want it all gone by friday afternoon. So send me offers.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Here is some of the rock and of the tank and fish. None of the tangs are available...

tank%20and%20rock.jpg

Also there are more fish i forgot about.. :eek:

One marron clown and another domino damsel.

I am emailing or PM'ing whoever e-pm'ed me.

Thanks,

Kasei

[ June 21, 2004, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: