Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Prepping for a move. Need to get these out but also need to raise funds for the new build.

I live on the third floor, stairs only. I think it took 2 or 3 guys to bring the tank upstairs. You’re responsible for getting it down, but I’ll help. I might be able to find 2 glass suction cups but you should bring just in case. It will take about a week to break down.

1. 8 year old Red Sea MAX S-Series S-650 tank, sump, return pump and stand (control center in stand was removed, holes cut in doors for fans/air circulation) - 175g total volume - 150g display and 25g sump [$1300]

Sump modified to accommodate included Theiling Rollermat (now discontinued) with 3 spare rolls replacement fleece (still available from Bulk Reef Supply). If you want to remove the Theiling Rollermat you could get a replacement downpipe:

https://www.fishtanksdirect.com/red-sea-max-s-main-downpipe-r40374.aspx

You get the tank, stand, Theiling Rollermat and 2 Deluxe Aquarium Controller Board Mounting System from Marine Depot

2. 3 x Gen4 radion XR30w Pros manufacture date late 2016 [$800]

You also get 3 diffusers

3. Aquatic Life X18 T5 Non-Dimmable Light Fixture With LED Mounting System (Black) - 61 Inch (just under a year old) with ceiling mount kit, will throw in 80W 60” T5 Blue Plus – ATI and 80W 60” T5 Coral Plus – ATI run 4 hours per day [$450]

Price (everything included): $2200 (obo)
Stand and Tank Front.jpg
Tank Side View.jpg
Ecotechs.jpg
Plumbing to Rollermat 1.jpg
Plumbing to Rollermat 2.jpg
Plumbing to Rollermat 3.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
The theiling rollermat sits on a bench in the sump and was a fantastic investment - not having to change filter socks was a relief. I was only changing the fleece close to once every two months or so. I modified it to connect the float switch to my Apex breakout box so I could customize how long it ran for.

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Aquatic Life X18 T5 Non-Dimmable Light Fixture With LED Mounting System (Black) - 61 Inch (just under a year old) with ceiling mount kit, will throw in 80W 60” T5 Blue Plus – ATI and 80W 60” T5 Coral Plus – ATI run 4 hours per day [$450]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: