E

erik2003

I decided to take down my system. But first I am selling off the equipment I have...

Sale by order of response...

Pickup:Livestock must go first...

Pick up Live stock any time, everything else on Saturday afternoon or as per an arrangement.

1 29 gallon AGA tank with wire stand and LS -- $60

1 light system: 250 w MH Iwasaki with Advance light ballast (only runs the 250 Iwasaki) and 55 w PC bulb on spider reflector (DIY system -- bulbs are old) -- $100

1 Bak Pak protein skimmer (with new never used 50 piece bio balls) -- $45

1 rotating power head about 150 gpm flow -- $20

1 fixed power head about 120 gpm flow -- $10

about 12 lbs of live rock, average quality -- $40

1 RTBA attached to live rock with GS Maroon clown -- $60

1 medium size snowflake eel -- $10

1 mandarin fish (small) -- $10

1 dwarf flame angel fish -- $10

3 azure damsels -- free after I catch them

1 12 gallon tank and 15 w flor bulb with LS -- $10

supporting dry goods -- goes with tank

The system will stay up and running till time of pickup, please bring containers. I can clean the systems upon your arrival.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi, I am interested in the RBTA and the clown fish as well as the flame angel, where in Brooklyn are you located? I could pick both up anytime this week
Aaron

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi, I am interested in the RBTA and the clown fish as well as the flame angel, where in Brooklyn are you located? I could pick both up anytime this week
Aaron

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the green mandarin is female, and is smaller. It must be eating prepared food, as it is healthy and I did not target feed it and have no pods.

The RBTA is healthy and inflates to 7-8 inched but at an average of 6. the GS maroon is 2-3 inches but goes with the RBTA.

I will be available tonight and each night after about 9:30. I live in Brooklyn Heights at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge. On Montague Street. Parking sucks so you need to call me.

I will post the number later and the order of sale since the BTA was popular.

The protein skimmer works well but did not have the bio mesh, so I bought bio balls to add but I never added them.

The lights are in a spider reflector at 30"long. The spider reflector is not in a hood but naked but solid.

Thanks

E

erik2003

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
thanks for the responses.

mmike1992: you can pick up the live rock tonight if you ant or any night after 9:30 or even on saturday.

nilo: you can get it tonight if you want same times as above or on saturday, just please call so I can clean it.

aaron: you can get the RBTA clown and flame angel tonight, please call me first and I am home at 9:30

Crakeur: next in line after aaron for the RBTA, the lights are available any time as above, however, after the RBTA is gone (for its health reasons)

grenadino: you can come get the powerheads any time, please call first so I can clean them.

I live in Brooklyn Heights on Montague Street and my cell number is 347-268-5764. Please call ahead so I can clean the equipment, and do not have to keep you waiting as parking is a problen around here.

Thanks for the interest, hope to see you tonight.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 12 gallon tank and 15 w flor bulb with LS -- $10
Is this available? I can drop by tonight if it is.

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry 4angel: I already sold the tank with the LS it had in it.

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Curious. Why did you guys pass on the RBTA?..$60 for the anemone and clown seems reasonable to me.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The only reason i passed was because my lighting setup is a little borderline and i didnt want to buy it and kill it. Also the maroon clown was a bit on the big side for the rest of my tank inhabitants.
It was a great looking anemone and had I not been spending so much money on getting another tank up and running i probably would have taken a chance on it.
Actually If anyone else has an anemone they need to get rid of i am still looking.

PS Erik, the flame back angel is settling in nicely

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: