• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Fish Sold and that are Avail are...

Purple Tang...KathyC

True perc...PENDING

Yello Coris...PENDING

4 Blue Chromiss...$10 AVAIL!

3.5" Radiant Wrasse...PENDING

Pink Spotted Goby 4"...$15 AVAIL!

cleaner Shrimp...KathyC

Last edited:

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
I'll trade Kathy the radiant for the purple tang. I forgot to tell you, the day after we spoke about this F&S shipped me two radiants! I had ordered them months ago and they never came in. The called me a few weeks ago and said
"This order is still open, do you want us to close it or keep it open?"
I told them to keep it open, not realizing that they meant:
"If it comes in we'll just ship it to you, we won't ask you first"

Besides Kathy doesn't want a purple tang, she wants a Radiant Wrasse.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
From MR's Site Rules:

First Post option: It is common courtesy to sell a priced item to the first person that responds publicly that they will buy the item with no strings attached. You are free to sell the item to the last person that responds, or not deal with specific individuals, but this is generally enough to earn you a reputation as a “bad reefer”.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'll trade Kathy the radiant for the purple tang. I forgot to tell you, the day after we spoke about this F&S shipped me two radiants! I had ordered them months ago and they never came in. The called me a few weeks ago and said
"This order is still open, do you want us to close it or keep it open?"
I told them to keep it open, not realizing that they meant:
"If it comes in we'll just ship it to you, we won't ask you first"

Besides Kathy doesn't want a purple tang, she wants a Radiant Wrasse.

Sorry Mr. Fritz..Kathy does want the Purple Tang..she wants it so much that she has already named the fish...and paid for it about 2 weeks ago! He's soooooooo pretty! Nice fish you missed out on there...

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
!GASP!
SOmeone has logged in with Kathy's username and is making posts! That isn't the real Kathy! Mike Kathy told me that it's ok to sell me the purple tang. She lost your number and said please don't call her and ask her if it's ok because....I forgot why.

She also said not to bring it up to her and if she mentions it to pretend that you have no idea what she was talking about.

That's what she told me anyway

:Up_to_som

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
I am sorry but I was FIRST...
Depth, Ive been on MR for i think 2 years and many here have helped me in many ways...in a time when ur leaving the hobby, you ( I ) need to give back to those who have been there with advise, and sometimes free/offered corals or fish...so altho u have posted first with interest i have to pass over u, sorry, plz understand, thxs.

fred, K, lol...u guys are too much

BD, am i a "bad reefer" now..:sigh: ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: