Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm trying to see how much interest there woud be if I were to sell my system. Not enough time right now, and I've let my system get a little out of hand with the lack of maintenance. I really really need the money for school and a new computer b/c my old one is about to blow up. Here's a list of what i have. As of now, i'm not sure if i'll part. Just trying to see how much interest there is. I had a hard time selling my last system. it's a sad day.

- 90 gallon Reef Ready w/ corner overflow (bought it used, so it's a few years old)
- 30 gallon sump split into 4 sections (skimmer, media, refugium, return)
- Custom stand made of solid pine finished with 5 coats of exterior ployuethane.
- mag 9.5 return pump
- euroreef es5-2 w/sedra 3000
- corallife 9watt uv sterilizer w/rio600
- 2 powersweep 214
- 1 aquaclear 702
- 3 different heaters (300w and 2x250w)
- ton of misc fish stuff. mostly maintenance equipment like nets and some food.
- about 100lbs of live rock (60lb figi, the rest was base rock that weighs a ton)
- about 100lbs of live sand
- sump full of cheato
- kole tang (4")
- blond naso (4")
- female blue throat (5")
- male blue throat (5")
- i also have a really really crappy light strip from HD. Comes with one antinic and one day light (T-8)

i can pretty much garantee that none of my fish have ich. the tank was left fishless for 3 months and all the fish put in qt when i bought them. i'm guessing around $900 for everything?

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
the dimensions of the tank are 48 x 18 x 24. I am now parting everything out. ROCK GOES FIRST. then fish. then all the dry goods. i have another thread up about all my livestock. check it out.

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
here's the equipment i have for immediate sale.

- Euroreef ES 5-2 ( this DOES NOT come with the sedra pump, it broke down on me a few days ago.) - $100

- Pinpoint PH meter w/ power adapter (probe works fine, but needs to be recalibrated and probably needs to be changes soon) - $40

- Corallife 9 watt UV sterilizer w/ Rio 600 and tubing - $40

there will be more stuff after i finish selling my livestock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: