SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
OMG! this is off the hook...thr is going to be postings all nite now and ive already spent $200 before i even walk thru the door tomorrow. the sad part is, (and i kno i smoke too much), but i cant remember who im into and for wat i think ive got a swap with missy (frogs for hammer) star from scott, clam from steve(im sure ill have the luck to draw 2nd to last) zoo's from joe, snails from NEA, cap from jim(?)and something else i think, i have to bring trap for some1,...lol.
im sure ill get it together.

THIS IS OFF THE HOOK...

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
SlamaJama said:
OMG! this is off the hook...thr is going to be postings all nite now and ive already spent $200 before i even walk thru the door tomorrow. the sad part is, (and i kno i smoke too much), but i cant remember who im into and for wat i think ive got a swap with missy (frogs for hammer) star from scott, clam from steve(im sure ill have the luck to draw 2nd to last) zoo's from joe, snails from NEA, cap from jim(?)and something else i think, i have to bring trap for some1,...lol.

THIS IS OFF THE HOOK...
Ditto! I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!

gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
is this the classic:

Top ten signs you're addicted to reefing....

SlamaJama said:

THIS IS OFF THE HOOK...

gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
hey slama,

you beat me to it, if you get the xenia from daceman89 you want to sell me a frag?

I'll bring the hammer and chisel!

george

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: