Status
Not open for further replies.

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
FLASH SALE PRICES ARE FOR TODAY ONLY - ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP OR DELIVERED TODAY.
NO RAIN CHECKS, NO EXCEPTIONS

FOR PHOTOS PLEASE CHECK OUR SITE OR SEE LAST POST

SALE PRICES ARE POSTED ON FORUMS ONLY BUT WE HAVE MORE STOCK AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE: www.SalgadoAquatics.com

WE ARE ACCEPTING PAYPAL, ZELLE OR CASH APP FOR DELIVERIES. (CASH FOR PICK UP ONLY).

REDUCED RATES UNTIL 9/1/20
The Bronx: FREE
Manhattan: $10
Brooklyn/Queens: $20
Staten Island: $30 (Distance Limited)
Long Island: $30 (Distance Limited)
Westchester: $20 (Distance Limited
New Jersey: $35 (Distance Limited)
FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND $325+

TANGS
Atlantic Blue Tang (Juvenile) $30
Blue Hippo Tang (M) $50
Chocolate Tang (Juvenile) $35
Dussumieri Tang $150
Kole Yellow Eye Tang $50
Sailfin Tang (M) $35
Scopas Tang $25
Yellow Tang (S) $50

ANGELFISH / BUTTERFLYFISH
Emperor Angelfish (Adult) $175
Emperor Angelfish (Juvenile) $45
Coral Beauty Angelfish $20
Swallowtail Angelfish (F) $40

WRASSES & ANTHIAS
Blotchy Anthias $250
Lunate Crescent Tail Fairy Wrasse (M) $60
Leopard Wrasse $25
Melanurus Wrasse $25
Yellow Wrasse (L) $30
Katherine’s Fairy Wrasse (M) $60
Splendid Pencil Wrasse (M) $35
Blood Spot Anthias (M) $25

CLOWNFISH
Black Ocellaris Clownfish $20
Fancy Longfin Clownfish $45
Fancy Ocellaris Clownfish $10
Frostbite Absolute Zero Clownfish $60
Snow Onyx Clownfish $40
Roundtail Longfin Clownfish $40
Onyx Percula Clownfish $40

OTHERS
Aiptasia Eating Filefish $40
Blue Throat Triggerfish (F) $25
Bluelined Masked Foxface $35
Clown Triggerfish (Juvenile) $60
Blue Dot Jawfish $125
Diadem Dottyback $15
Foxface Lo $35
Golden Trevally Pilotfish $40
Green Clown Goby $10
Yellow Clown Goby $10
Yellow Candy Hogfish (Reef Safe) $50
Pajama Cardinalfish $10
Golden Head Sleeper Goby $15
Yellow Watchman Goby (S) $15
Spotted Mandarin $25
Green Mandarin $25

CALL OR TEXT TO ORDER 718-807-8158

* RESPOND PUBLICLY FOR FASTER RESPONSE*

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Your About Us on your site says you QT all your fish. Can you describe your process? I am looking to buy fish but only those that have been properly QT’ed or from established systems.

Hi Alfredo,

We begin the quarantine process with all fish. All of our systems are medicated with Copper Power. If a fish shows signs of disease and requires a different treatment, then we move them to another system for treatment. The sick fish will not be sold unless it is cured. Some fish are here longer than others so they get more time in copper. It is up to you to continue the quarantine treatment. We have some customers that quarantine for 3-4 months and some don't quarantine at all!

If we are shipping a fish, we keep them here a little longer before they are shipped to ensure that they can handle shipping stress.

We will never sell a sick fish or a fish that shows signs of becoming sick. We feed 4 times a day and being that we get so many shipments in one week, we have to filter out the systems daily and do water changes every 3 days.

As far as getting fish from an established tank, you won't get that from us. Our systems have medications and frequent changes. We like to call our systems "hospital tanks". They not meant for fish long term. We do not think it's healthy for fish to live in medicated water long term. It'll do more harm than anything. I hope I answered your questions. Feel free to call or text if you are ready to place an order. 718-807-8158.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi Alfredo,

We begin the quarantine process with all fish. All of our systems are medicated with Copper Power. If a fish shows signs of disease and requires a different treatment, then we move them to another system for treatment. The sick fish will not be sold unless it is cured. Some fish are here longer than others so they get more time in copper. It is up to you to continue the quarantine treatment. We have some customers that quarantine for 3-4 months and some don't quarantine at all!

If we are shipping a fish, we keep them here a little longer before they are shipped to ensure that they can handle shipping stress.

We will never sell a sick fish or a fish that shows signs of becoming sick. We feed 4 times a day and being that we get so many shipments in one week, we have to filter out the systems daily and do water changes every 3 days.

As far as getting fish from an established tank, you won't get that from us. Our systems have medications and frequent changes. We like to call our systems "hospital tanks". They not meant for fish long term. We do not think it's healthy for fish to live in medicated water long term. It'll do more harm than anything. I hope I answered your questions. Feel free to call or text if you are ready to place an order. 718-807-8158.

When I say established tanks I mean from other hobbyists taking down their tanks or getting rid of fish.

So you are regularly adding new fish to the system? That means that existing fish have not been truly QT’ed. My reasoning behind buying fish that have been properly QT’ed is that I live in an apartment and don’t have room to set up a tank transfer QT setup.

Thanks anyway.

Alfred

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
When I say established tanks I mean from other hobbyists taking down their tanks or getting rid of fish.

So you are regularly adding new fish to the system? That means that existing fish have not been truly QT’ed. My reasoning behind buying fish that have been properly QT’ed is that I live in an apartment and don’t have room to set up a tank transfer QT setup.

Thanks anyway.

Alfred

You’re welcome! Take care.

jjfriscia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just delt with Jaun and the folks at Salgado aquatics and its been a pleasure dealing with them. Great prices and shipping options. Not to mention awesome live stock. They gave me exactly what I asked for while competitors didn't want to bother and delivered it to my front door next day.

Attachments

• 20200516_214443.jpg
    20200516_214443.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 147
  • 20200517_180507.jpg
    20200517_180507.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145

SALGADO AQUATICS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
I just delt with Jaun and the folks at Salgado aquatics and its been a pleasure dealing with them. Great prices and shipping options. Not to mention awesome live stock. They gave me exactly what I asked for while competitors didn't want to bother and delivered it to my front door next day.

Thank your feedback! We are glad that you are happy with our service and the quality of your fish. We hope to hear from you again soo! Take care and be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: