Rating - 100%
79   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I thought SPAM was Lunch Meat
spam.jpg

nminunni

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bought a star fish from Fishtown that was labeled (serpent start). I know these are ok for my tank, then I got it home and it turns out it is a brittle star.

Tried to return it but there is a new return policy. Called Northern Aquariums and they told me they would trade, even though I bought it at fishtown.

Caught the start, drove out there, parked, went in and was told I didnt buy it there and they wouldn't exchange. When I told them I explained the situation on the phone the kid had an attitude and said he wouldnt have told me that, and that he didnt hear me.

Left the store and got a ticket because it was 401 and there is no parking starting at 4. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah just because i've been buying too much corals and i had to borrow some money from my mom. And another Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah since she wants her money back now and i don't have any money to pay her! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! anybody want to give some freebie money?

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I really don't like it when they repeat a phone number 3 TIMES in a row on a radio commercial!

You can sell a 60 inch LCD TV for $1. Say the number 3 times in a commercial and I'm not buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: