Status
Not open for further replies.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Just trying to get some insight on a few leather corals that have outgrown my needs. First is a Japanese Toadstool that I purchase from NYRA a fews years ago. It's now huge. Beautiful yes but huge. Approximately 16inches when open. It's not a Tyree as I have plenty of those too. Recently moved it to my basement tank. It's not the happiest and neither am I seeing it down there. It needs to be in a tank receiving more attention. Same goes for overgrown Fiji yellow leather I purchased a few years ago as well. This guy is about 13inches. Pulsing sinularia leather, seriously about 20inches wide and that's after I cut off a 6 to 7inch piece. Let's just say I have some large looking for interest. I'm not the frag your corals guy at the moment.

I honestly never see these guys available in stores and I shop everywhere, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Queens, Manhattan, Staten all the way out to Suffolk on the Island. Don't want to get flagged for not listing a price in for sale section so I'm just here looking for direction of pricing these. Many can vouch that I'm a solid seller and buyer. Definitely open to LPS and equipment trades such as DOS but looking for some pricing guidance. Anybody with a huge tank interested in giving these guys a home let me know.

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Tank is a waterbox 6026 for size reference.

Attachments

• 8B01B1FA-9E71-49B0-BCDD-403661DC426A.jpeg
    8B01B1FA-9E71-49B0-BCDD-403661DC426A.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 907C9540-D3DE-4407-BBE6-E8ACBF46F9CA.jpeg
    907C9540-D3DE-4407-BBE6-E8ACBF46F9CA.jpeg
    552.5 KB · Views: 117

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
Got on here late night and really needed that laugh. As quiet as it has been on the guidance you might be right and the rest of the world doesn’t want to hurt my feelings ?.

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Got on here late night and really needed that laugh. As quiet as it has been on the guidance you might be right and the rest of the world doesn’t want to hurt my feelings ?.
Unfortunately like you many ppl don't have the realestate for huge colonies...let alone huge colonies of leathers. Im going to pm you a guy I deal with who manages many large tanks on LI. He's always looking for large colonies of things.

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buy with confidence amazing person all around and corals are just gorgeous and extremely healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: