ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Yeah i have named corals in my tank but never spent more then 40 dollars for a frag. Tierra del fuego was 250 bucks last time i looked a few months ago. Even though i have the money i will NEVER spend that money on a acro even if twice a day rainbows came flying out of its base. I buy them from members here and I look for beauty at the LFS with no names on them except acropora,digi etc etc

I don't spend that much on coral either. However if it did actually have rainbows flying out of the base. Count me in!!!!!

It's a beautiful piece

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Yeah i have named corals in my tank but never spent more then 40 dollars for a frag. Tierra del fuego was 250 bucks last time i looked a few months ago. Even though i have the money i will NEVER spend that money on a acro even if twice a day rainbows came flying out of its base. I buy them from members here and I look for beauty at the LFS with no names on them except acropora,digi etc etc

I don't spend that much on coral either. However if it did actually have rainbows flying out of the base. Count me in!!!!!

It's a beautiful piece

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: