Dimitrios91

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If anyone has an urchin, becareful, mine chewed the top off one of my acros, I had him in the frag tank and since there is no sand, I'm assuming they use sand to help digest, so he chose the next best thing. He's now at the lfs being sold :(

Dimitrios91

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
1B97F46B-orig.jpg

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I am waiting on my doser I try manual 3x a day 10ml it goes up but comes down in a hour or so..Does any one add kalk to top off? I have 60gal total volume so I am not sure kalk would be good. I dont want to get my ca and alk out of wack again.

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
1450-1500. I think i might to run air line out the window they been closed in the room since its getting cooler.Just when I get one thing under control another thing happens lol

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hows an airline outside going to help you with alk, cal, and mag... You need to test and dose accordingly. I'm dosing 45 ml alk, 45 ml cal and 16 ml of mag. your mag level are fine but i think your corals are taking up more then you are dosing..... The only thing the airline will do is help your ph from what i know...

Dimitrios91

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hows an airline outside going to help you with alk, cal, and mag... You need to test and dose accordingly. I'm dosing 45 ml alk, 45 ml cal and 16 ml of mag. your mag level are fine but i think your corals are taking up more then you are dosing..... The only thing the airline will do is help your ph from what i know...

That's what he is referring of lol. If it would impact KH/CA/MG I'd be happy and BRS would be out of money lol :smoker:

Dimitrios91

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Those are strange...i never seen that before. Maybe some kind of bacterial infection? I see a lot of new tips..is growth ok?

Yeah it's growing fine, got them both at the spring swap. That one was only 3 stems originally. My 250 watt halids are about 15" above the tips, could it be that ? I have taken it out several times and dipped it and the other one

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: