ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Im def not an expert but I dose about 200 ml of do it yourself alk, 200 calcium and im slowly lowering it cause my alk is 10.5-11.. I also carbon dose using vinegar.. Im down to 15 ml a day..

I feed 5 times a day at least have 18 fish.. I have about 25+ different sps and I keep adding.. The dosing saved me and I hope it continues to.. I used to go crazy w gfo, trying to not feed so much and so on.. after carbon dosing its a piece of cake..

I try to change out 20 gallons a week, but sometimes its every 2... Only negative in my tank is I noticed alk burn from my high alk and dosing.. Thats why im slowly going down on my alk.. (only 2 colonies) my growth rate has been incredible and I run LEDS.... hope this keeps up.. I almost went all sps until i started dosing...

I believe every tank is different so each has to be delt w accordingly, but as always stability is key

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
How big is your tank that you have to dose 200ml of each two part a day?

Im def not an expert but I dose about 200 ml of do it yourself all, 200 calcium and I'm slowly lowering it cause my all is 10.5-11.. I also carbon dose using vinegar.. Im down to 15 ml a day..

I feed 5 times a day at least have 18 fish.. I have about 25+ different sps and I keep adding.. The dosing saved me and I hope it continues to.. I used to go crazy w gfo, trying to not feed so much and so on.. after carbon dosing its a piece of cake..

I try to change out 20 gallons a week, but sometimes its every 2... Only negative in my tank is I noticed alk burn from my high alk and dosing.. Thats why im slowly going down on my alk.. (only 2 colonies) my growth rate has been incredible and I run LEDS.... hope this keeps up.. I almost went all sps until i started dosing...

I believe every tank is different so each has to be delt w accordingly, but as always stability is key

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
uvaquzy6.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: