jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I am interested in seeing some of the most intense colors you are getting on specific SPS corals. Top down angle would be great or a close up of a particular coral. Please do your best to set white balance correctly. A coral with a blue colored hue doesn't help anyone :)

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I have a picture of a great Mille I picked up. When I bought it it was brown now it's absolutely beautiful. I can't put the thread here I don't know how to do it on the iPad but it's in the Sps forum under SPS treasure. It's my thread

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
ReefBrite and 2 blue+ pic with iPhone untouched.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348713549.114139.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348713595.377253.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Those colors look good but very blue light. Looks like actinic lighting. is this the daylight spectrum that your run most of the time?

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
dont you use the blue to try to get color out of your corals turn your blue off and see what is looks like com on buddy you need to get aliitle better then this
and yes 2 white bulbs
do you not use figi purpls and blue plus to bring out your colors :shhh: come on man its not like your using just white bulbs in your tank. matter of fact did you even use any white bulbs in your 8 bulb fixture?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: