• Moderated by: Joe Burger
    Joe Burger's (aka JBNY) occupational life has absolutely nothing to do with the reefing world. He is solely a hobbyist, who loves the amazing world of aquaria and those awesome, but sometimes frustrating, corals we call SPS. Joe has been keeping aquariums since the 2nd grade so...he's been intrigued by them for quite some time. In 2000, he started keeping reef tanks, focusing mostly on SPS. His tanks have been featured on web sites, in forums, magazines, and books. He has been sharing his experiences and helping fellow SPS hobbyists for the last 15 years, whether it is by writing articles, participating in speaking engagements, or being an active presence in the online communities.

No nitrate or phosphate dying corals

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
"and am Running only chaeto with a grow ligh"

Remove the chaeto for few weeks, i use to grow chaeto more then anybody you know, yes "0" nitrate, i dose Nitrate, but the color of SPS got bad, i stop grow Macro Algae , my Nitrate is 25 ppm, more color, i will try to bring to 2 to 5 ppm, i use Denitrification filter ( home made) go easy low, i got Sulfur deficiency ( Triton test) that make build my own filter.

Featured Sponsors