0   0   0
Here are two more posted previously at Reefcentral
attachment.php

attachment.php

Minh Nguyen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last picture for this thread. I really love these two color morphs of my M. digitata. These two are the brightest colors I have ever seen in M. digitata. No color adjust. Sorry they are a little blurry.
attachment.php

RWD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MDM,
Thanks for the compliments! I'm guessing I am about 30-40 miles from Mantino. I live in a suburb just south of Chicago.

-JB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
esmithiii":aso602t9 said:
JB- is that a porites species? Where did you get that incredible color morph? Any chance you would frag it? Incredible!

Thanks, it's not porites, it's a Stylophora. Sorry, I'm not planning on fragging it for a few more months.

Here is one of my purple Acros. Unfortunatly it RTN'd last month. :cry:
040802_purpacro02.jpg

Here are my Porites.
porites_021802.jpg

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple of mine:

bluehumilis.jpg

Died last year after I tried fragging it for someone :(

pinkmillepora.jpg

Stays pink no matter where I place it.

purplemonster_clams.jpg

The right-most Acropora is the famous Purple Monster.

I've got several more, but don't want to kill more banwidth here. Other pics of my SPS (and tank) can be found at www.reefscapes.net under galleries.

Minh Nguyen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MDM, these pictures are truly outstanding. Everybody. ee got to trade frags. If any of our tank crashed, these coral will survide in someone else tank. I don't think we can buy corals as colorful as we have here without it costing us an ARM AND a LEG. Anyone interested please email me.
Here is one of my most colorful corals.
attachment.php

Minh Nguyen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BODINE,
I am glad that you got a frag from John. This is such a healthy and easy to keep coral. I got a farmed frag back in 1999. It almost died with shipping stress. Only two groups of polyps survived. One has a single polyp and the other group has 6 polyps. Both groups eventually grew to two separate colonies. I still have both of these. I have fragged the heck out of both and still have plenty in my tank.
I have seen this coral have green color with blue tip in a friend's tank. Mostly it is light pink in high light and purple in lower light. It is a spectacular and healthy coral.
Happy reefing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: