tubs

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pretty neat sarmentosa frag that I just got from another reefer in the area (Alex):

asarmentosa-051402-001.jpg
[/img]

MtnDewMan

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Minh,

I have never shipped coral pieces myself. I don't know if I would be able to do a good job and get them there alive.

My current plan is to let the colonies grow out. Trim as required to not suffocate other pieces. When trimming occurs, of course that is when fragging occurs.

Good idea to spread the coral around the country though :)

AF Founder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D In this thread there are some terrifc pictures. How about some of you sending me a picture for a future Advanced Aquarist's Photo Gallery. If we use your picture you get a $25.00 gift certificate from one of our participating sponsors.

sent to [email protected]

AF Founder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MtnDewMan":7y9a3164 said:
The question is, who would you like pictures from and which ones??? Any ideas you are thinking?

I can't answer that question until I get the pictures. All are welcome to submit pitures.

Marcosreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say I am EXTREMELY impressed by the corals I have viewed in the past 3 pages.

I also want to say thanks to everyone who tries so hard to improve this outstanding hobby.

Please keep up the excellent work! Best Regards, Marco

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: