DJYoshi

A Newbie to the Reef Game
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I use rothidfers and phyto plankton suspended in teh water for 15 minuts and then one power head goes on and then 15 minuts later another one will go on.

i target feed the coral as well, I have noticed that with the rothiferds the sps polyps hold on to it and take it in. I also dose small amounts of coral amino

I do the same exact thing. I did notice a little difference once I started using amino

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I stopped feeding my tank for a month and noticed a drop in growth in everything. From my Zoas, Lps and SPS. Gonna go back to my regular routine of feeding. I do alternating foods and amino. I do Fuel once a week, Reef Snow once a week and Phyot and Oyster mixed twice a week. Alternating days. The days in between the LPS get mysis.

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yes, in stock now. Reefpearls are the ultimate SPS food because it doesn't change your water quality and 5-20 micron size is perfect for Acro polyps. View details in the Reef Pearls thread in my forum.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: