thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Clowns are not hosting with anything right now. I am not sure what I want to try to get for them to host with... I worry about anenomea because when I had my old tank, I had one that walked sooooo deep into my rock work, only the tentacles stuck out..

Maybe they will host in my torch who knows???

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Added a few more items to my tank.....

Let me know what you think!

IMG_8712.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8703.jpg

This one is older, but pic came out nice :)
IMG_8697.jpg

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
well, that was quick! tank is packed already. time for an upgrade!

Yesterday I was putting my new additions in the tank. My wife walks into the family room where I am working (and same spot my 170 used to be). She looks at me and says "So when are you going to get a bigger tank and put this one in your daughter's room".

I just looked at her and chuckled and remembered this post!

But it is actually crossing my mind. Damn HOBBY!!! It will be the death of me!

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Some guys dream of that kind of permission lol. Although it could be a trap, like when my girlfriend says "Do you think she's (motioning to someone or a picture)attractive?".

I have to say that I have that "permission" My wife loved my 170 when we had it. It was her idea to move this tank into my 8 year old's room. My daughter has really become quite attracted to the tank. She begs me to test the water and feed the fish. She loves to target feed the fire shrimp with a stick with food on it. This morn she even help me mount a piece of leather.

So If I went right now and bought a new tank, I would not have a problem :)

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
your tank is looking great! what do you have running in the back media rack?

I have filter pad on top, chaeto in middle (but keeps dying off) only a small amount survives, then carbon in bottom. I just added a bag of phos-sorb in a media bag to one of the compartments in the back.

I just tested the other day for phosphates for the first time, and it was zero, or maybe a little higher, i could really not tell color diff.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Some more new pics! Picked them up from another member yesterday (traded for them) Thanks esaints!! These pics do not do them justice! I really need to get a better tripod and a remote shutter release!

But here we go!
Eagle Eyes??
IMG_8752.jpg

Favia Christmas Coral
IMG_8751.jpg

Purple, baby blue and Orange acan rotundaflora
IMG_8749.jpg

Lunar eclipse palys
IMG_8748.jpg

Purple and green Favia
IMG_8747.jpg

Not sure yet what these are, have to figure them out..
IMG_8741.jpg

Orange crush acan echinata
IMG_8740.jpg

Pink Zoos
IMG_8742.jpg

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well I just got a quick pointer from a fellow reefer for taking pics!! All I can say is wow!!! Need to just fine tune it a bit! But worked wonders!!!!!!

These photos taken under 2 Moon Lights. There are just quick ones! more good ones to come!

ZERO Editing! From Camera to photobucket!

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8775.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: