Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Yeah if I can secure a good job soon, I'll definitely look in to doing a 75g or something after. Standard RR overflows you lose so much real estate!! GH is the sexy

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You guys should be concentrating more on keeping your reef animals alive, then what overflow to go with. Lmao... j/k
I actually love the GlassHoles units you guys are talking about. What I don't like is regular glass being used on front or even side viewing panels of the display tank.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
They now have a 90 gallon rimless as well. Saw it it the other day at Aquatic Obsessions and it looked amazing.
Btw, I don't think their over flow is big at all. Jmo.

Deep Blue does not have a 90 Rimless. If they did that is what I would have gotten. I wanted a 90, but the 75 is the largest that they currently make.

I just checked again, and I can't find anything about the 90. I hope that you are wrong though, cause that is what I wanted.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm battling some nasty cyano! I think it is due to old light bulbs, but not 100% sure.

I'm mixing up 25g of saltwater to do 5g changes every other day to see if it helps.

Otherwise may have to use red slime remover :/

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
You guys should be concentrating more on keeping your reef animals alive, then what overflow to go with. Lmao... j/k
I actually love the GlassHoles units you guys are talking about. What I don't like is regular glass being used on front or even side viewing panels of the display tank.

:shocked:

I don't like your face!

:eek:

I don't think I have ever even seen a tank that is Starfire so I wouldn't know the difference. I don't want to see one either because then I will want it on my tank.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Paul I was only kidding about not liking your face, I'm sure it is a fine face, but I like women's faces better. Sorry you didn't get my humor.

I'm off to AF once they open to hopefully get purigen. Then I'll come home and test nitrates before doing a water change.

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Was never trying to be an ass by saying that I prefer low iron glass tanks. I was actually trying to help Bradon aka "I don't like your face" make the right choice.

I know. Didn't think that at all. I really do mean that I don't want to see one though. I have my upgrade tank almost ready to go and I don't want to change it now! Until I hit the lotto that is....

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Tested nitrates today before water change they were 10-20.

Did 10g change and scrubbed all the cyano off then siphoned it.

Also noticed my ph is low at 7.8 so adding buffer now.

I cannot wait until the end of the month when I have my ecotech radion!!!

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Looks like I'm baeting the cyano :knock on wood:!!!

Did another 5g water change today, added some buffer to increase the ph since it was a bit low and then scrubbed and siphoned.

I'm going to kill my black clown if it keeps biting me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: