thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well here it is set up in its new location. It looks really nice if i have to say myself. Now to just get the rest of the plumbing done (drains) and then get water in this bad boy.

Lights are still a work in progress, but since no lights needed for the cycle then no big deal. I hope to have water in it by this weekend. :)

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2072-1.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

Koyfam16

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Awesome looking tank thirty5..

I have been throwing hints At my wife to let me get a 57 or 75 deep blue Rimless but no bites yet:(

next step is to show her your build...that should put her over the edge...

Nice work!!!!

edge

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Today I finished up the plumbing on the sump. Have to just connect the hoses to the tank itself. I had 28 gallons of water on hand that I put into the tank and it is currently filling with the RO unit as we speak. Have to turn it off before I leave for work tho :(.

Up early tomorrow morning to get it running again. I should have it totally filled with water on Sunday I hope.

2011-11-18123841.jpg

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
That is looking real nice,,
just a couple of things, just to be safe.
1- 2nd pic, drill a hole on the top of the support pvc, and zip tie to the valve.
2- 3rd pick put a support half way on the pvc that is feeding the fuge.
3- not sure what the 2 clamps are their for, but they will rust in about a month.
Now that you have everything set up, every month give the ball valves a turn, you really don't want anything building up and freezing them.

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have the same tank, not sure if yours is the same, but I had to drill a tiny hole as a siphon break on the return in the tank. At the elbow right before the lockline.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
That is looking real nice,,
just a couple of things, just to be safe.
1- 2nd pic, drill a hole on the top of the support pvc, and zip tie to the valve.
2- 3rd pick put a support half way on the pvc that is feeding the fuge.
3- not sure what the 2 clamps are their for, but they will rust in about a month.
Now that you have everything set up, every month give the ball valves a turn, you really don't want anything building up and freezing them.

1. Good Idea, I will do that.
2. I was going to do that, just didn't get time yet.
3. They are not there for any reason. I just used them to hold the auto-shut off for the RO unit while it filled. They are gone already.

Turn Valves once a month! You got it!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: