Remix of a Classic...My 120 Upgrade

Gwiz3005

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
BSJ is actually one of my favorite fish! I'm going to get one for my rimless shallow reef (Thread will be started soon). I just need to make a cool looking lid first.

Gwiz3005

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm actually 2 tank threads behind. I have to put up my Deep Blue Shallow Reef and my 125 FOWLR. I have a little movie I'm trying to loop together of the 120 REEF (My first project with AVID). I moved over to LEDs for a year and didn't get the growth I expected, so I switched back to T-5s and everything is growing pretty well now.

Gwiz3005

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Video Update!!!

I'm teaching myself to edit video, so I figured I would shoot and post a video update!! Enjoy!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3o4sclFBY4w" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

NL146

reef obsessed
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Looking good! Nice movement. Your female maroon is doing what I used to hate - moving the sand around. I used to come home to sandstorms! How'd you get two blue tangs to get along? I had one and it was ultra aggressive.

Gwiz3005

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They were together for 18 months and seemed to swim in a pair until last week. I have not seen the smaller one this week, my main culprits are the larger tang or one of the anemones. The anemones have nearly doubled in size since this video.

Featured Sponsors