jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
maybe you can give your guests a free pair of glasses when they walk into the house .lmfao:cheekkiss

Thanks mike it was great having you at the house today. love showing my tank off to a journeyman reef keeper :) like hearing from a guy who has been in the hobby awhile that they like the tank :biggrin: maybe you can tell jerl77 that my colors are nice under the LEDs LMAO. thanks ken i appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Figured i would post a pic of this monster anemone. Charlethetuna gave me this beast in march. It was a 3x3 anemone and it found a great spot to perch. When i feed the tank the food gets blown in his direction and as you can see enjoys what it eats LOL. It is now just around 12x12

Attachments

• anemone.JPG
    anemone.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 311

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Couple of tank shots from the phone. Tank is really coming along :) Just realized i upgraded some equipment from my first post. I now have the SRO 3000 skimmer,3 AI units for lighting and got a frag tank plumbed into my system. Im thinking of soon upgrading to a 150 gallon gallon 5FTx2x2 when i sell my motorcycle :) i want it custom made with starfire glass just in the front. If i can find a manufacturer that has these measurements i might just go with them depending on the company.

Attachments

• fts 3.JPG
    fts 3.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 284
  • fts 4.JPG
    fts 4.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 286

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i probably do i just dont want to get more lights. With the 150 all i will need is 1 more AI. With the 250 i would need 3. And another skimmer,bigger reactors and to much water volume. Im not doing 25 gallon water changes a week LOL

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: