Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks again russ and rich i appreciate it very much

im gonna give the pops the pic you drew up rich that should be perfect. hes picking up all the wood here tom. so he should be on this soon :). can wait to see how this one comes out :biggrin:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Tony I saw some sumps for sale in the marketplace section that could fit your plans and save you some time and headaches.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
updated sump baffle size

Attachments

• sump10.jpg
    sump10.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 294
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i figured to hold more water :p

if i did the 1st one at 7" the second one would have to be 6" the third at 5" and the 4th would have to be at 4" correct. i would rather have the last at 5" give or take a little :)

Last edited:

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
the first and second baffle could be the same, the 1st baffle isn't doing anything as far as regulating water level for the skimmer, it's the 2nd one thats very important. from the way i see it you are using it to prevent micro bubbles from going into the skimmer.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I just want a spot for some cheato and stuff. Nothing crazy. A place to put a bad fish :smash:. The position can always change i was thinking about it the other day to. But i figured it really didnt matter its a small area.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: