Rating - 100%
64   0   0
im going to be ordering dry rock for my tank soon what does everybody think is the best place to order from.

i was think from what thirty5 said reefrocks.net but was wondering which type is the best or if there is a better site with better rock. anyone with any suggestion would be great.

im thinking of ordering 50lbs at a time to get different pieces to get the aquascape i like...

im thinking the 50lb box of rock for 89.99 and free shipping sounds good. any comments on the rock you get?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
we are house hunting this week so hope all goes well and we find something so in 4 months i have a place to set it all up.

kris deal with it buddy :biggrin:

no pics yet my dad is still building the stand :turtle: and i still have to pic up the stuff from da master hopefully he gets the last 2 things in so i can pic up everything. i think im going to need a uhaul :lol2:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
here is the start of the stand. the pops already glued the upright 2x4's and screwed em. Hes just being a :turtle: lol.

one is the top and one is for the bottom. hes using 3/4 plywood for the top and bottom and has added supports in the middle of them.

Attachments

• photo 1-9.jpg
    photo 1-9.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 214
  • photo 2-9.jpg
    photo 2-9.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 212
  • photo 3-9.jpg
    photo 3-9.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so i ordered rock from reefrocks.net and was really surprised on the level of customer service. i placed the order last night and got a email the same night with steve asking me what i was looking to accomplish in my tank. he asked me what size my tank was and what i was looking to do. so i told him a 60 gallon cube and i was looking to do a huge mountain leaning towards the back with a pillar in the front left somewhere. then i get an email stating that hes throwing in extra lbs of rock and a free designed pillar. thats great what great customer service. the rock is expected to be here by the 18th and free shipping cant beat it :biggrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: