Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well i spoke to the dad tonite and i asked him if he could build my stand he said yes and asked me for the layout and dimensions :)

I figured i would do 38"x38"x4' (inside of stand would be 38"x38") so i could fit a 36" long sump inside the stand. Along with a 10 gallon water resevoir along side of it. So this is all gonna be pappa scoots on this stand i cant take credit for it only the design lol.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well here is what its gonna look like :)

Attachments

• tanknstand2.jpg
    tanknstand2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 315
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
another quick question guys as all of you know im getting the 60 gallon cube i was getting 1 AI SOL BLUE led but i was thinking am i better off getting 2 or will one be bright enough to light the tank and not give me any dark spots. thanks guys

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guys i had to make the stand smaller i kind of realized that this stand was gonna be huge so im gonna go with a 24x24x4 stand which means i have to make my sump smaller which is at the moment 24" long can you guys let me know if this will work out with the dimensions i have on the sump layout. the skimmer needs 12" according to users and according to the site it requires 12.5"

i got 13.9" diagonal for the skimmer section hmmmm...

thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• sump5.jpg
    sump5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: