WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
So I broke down my tank thinking of relocating, things didn't go as planned so I got to keep my tank after I sold everything else I had, I finally started cycling and thus is where I'm at so far. I'm short about 60lbs of rock so hopefully I'll get it in there soon, but everything is looking good so far, I think, lol. I went from a 5" sandbed to barebottom, I kinda like the smooth look of no sand

457a4742-b007-a8bc.jpg

actinics
457a4742-b016-c9d6.jpg

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
I hope you know that you are gonna need a ton of flow on the bottom of that tank to get rid of all the crap thats gonna b down there jus letting you know been there done that lol

Yea I figured that, I'm coming from a deep sand bed so barebottom in new territory to me, lol, but I was considering putting a 3rd powerhead on the back facing front and down

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
As far tangs choices just keep in mind on which tang can be with each other unless you want to see a may-weather and pacquiao fight in your tank. Which that wont be a nice sight to see in the tank.

I've had a few tangs, I think I can keep a few of them in there peacefully, the one tang I've had and always ended up evicting is the powder blues, they're just bullies

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
It's ur I was going to trade him but ill put that on choping block lmk when u want me to drop off every thing ...if u wait till the weekend ill drop of a shopping bag of the greens for u and ur boy Yogi by then that stuff will grow that much

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
It's ur I was going to trade him but ill put that on choping block lmk when u want me to drop off every thing ...if u wait till the weekend ill drop of a shopping bag of the greens for u and ur boy Yogi by then that stuff will grow that much

Yea no prob, whenever u want, if the weekend is better for u and ur in no rush to get rid of him then we can do it then

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: