dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
nandez thanks bro that chalice is part of my garden now it has frinds so it colored up thanks for nice trade tho bro

keyman thanks for kind word buddy its nice to see some of my crazy reefring paying of in such a big way and some u my close friend been there with support from when the beast got put up u still around giving support 2 years after thank bro

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Thanks for posting those pics for me babe's cause if didn't I don't know of I would have the patience to deal with Mr and the Nonsense It Takes to put up pics

The new addition is nice been wanting nice more pair for a min now and thank to the hommie c mantis for coming true big time

In all & all my reefing lately been on point a lot of forward movement and no set backs the beast it still cooking with grease

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Noelskii there is more room behind the soffit than u see I think u should swing by and see it for u self I been using mh for a while now I know the amount of hight needed plus I am going install my light om a track like a cabinet so when I have get in the tank ill just slide the light out the way

Thats a great idea! Tanks looking good!

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
This is what I think of when I see this thread title (Dubs driving (in)to Max Reef):

11014616.jpg

Clearly he deserves that spot (should say reserved for renegades)!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: